Thursday, October 9, 2014

Haha! Fooled Ya!

Going with my no excuses mode, I'm going to just hop right in.

Sorry I haven't done as I said. I am going to try to be present more than I have been for the last couple of years...the key word there is try. I know I still owe a Chosen at Nightfall review, but I now also owe a Reborn review and an Eternal review. Seeing as Eternal is the one I have most recently read, I am going to post that review first. And here is the good news. I already have that review written! I just need to edit it and make sure it is what I want to publish, so yeah. I will have it posted tomorrow for sure and that is a promise.

In the meantime, you should go to my tumblr (here) to check out the Shadow Falls: After Dark giveaway I am hosting. I hope you all are doing well and here's to fresh starts (again...)!

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment